Job Title: Back end Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 02
Crazy Turtle Interactive is one of the fastest growing agency in Bangladesh. Since inception, this agency has served several big clients. It has been developing software for it’s valuable client. Therefore, Crazy Turtle is looking for new developers to join it’s Software Development Team.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code based on current industry best practices.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Solving complex architectural scalability and performance challenges.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. Understanding of Big-Data concepts will be preferable.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP, Python with latest frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Quick and autonomous learner, problem-solving personality, enthusiastic when faced with technical challenges.
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a salable application.
- Must be highly driven and motivated with high level of initiative; be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Agile software development principle, exposure to Enterprise development, Patterns and Practices is desired.
Experience- 3 years +
Salary- Above 50,000 based on experience
Send CV- firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject line (MUST): Back end Developer
Address: House# 1, Road# 1, Block# D, Aftabnagar, Dhaka