Job type- Full Time
What will you be doing?
• Executing customized branded content and sponsored editorial marketing programs on Great Big Story. Driving program implementation with integrated teams consisting of internal stakeholders, network counterparts, agency representatives, and global brand partners across categories – clients ranging from automotive and financial to entertainment and government agencies.
• Communicating, and informing sales and business partners in London, Hong Kong and other global offices on project status and any relevant information. Collaborating with pre-sales teams and post-sale execution teams in London and other offices to ensure deals efficiently and effectively flow into the GBS production and publishing teams based in New York to ultimately deliver for the business. You are a human bridge to the global sales organization.
• Owning the process from kick-off of sold programs through launch and wrap up, which includes leading daily communications, asking critical business questions, determining opportunities for optimization to meet objectives and KPIs, and synthesizing results, key learnings and best practices in partnership with internal teams.
• Maintaining accurate status documentation for senior managers, Content Partnerships team executives, and team members.
• Leveraging relevant industry, competitive and brand intelligence to enhance marketing/ promotional partnerships and bolster Turner News (CNN, HLN, and GBS) leadership in the marketplace. Some project opportunities may include “portfolio” programs across other Turner networks/ divisions.
• Delivering daily with a client-focused attitude and a confident, enthusiastic, diplomatic approach – providing valuable solutions for brand clients, complex programs and high-profile Turner initiatives.
What we expect from you?
• 4-6 years of media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand.
• Strong digital background and project management skills are essential.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with partners and clients outside of the United States a strong plus.
• Global mindset.
• Willingness and ability to work across global time zones on project by project basis.
• Proactive collaborator and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to oversee a project from concept to completion.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and be resourceful while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Passionate about brand storytelling and innovations in digital marketing and communications.
• Four-year college degree preferred.
• Experience in multimedia production, experiential, and/or managing budgets is a plus.
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Work Days: 6 Days/Week
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach your photo with your resume)