– We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients.
Job Nature- Full Time
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we expect from you:
• BBA/ MBA degree holder.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
• Flexible, sociable, detail oriented and smart person.
• Proven experience as key account manager .
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Work Days: 6 Days/Week
Salary: 25,000+ based on your experience.
Experience: Above 2 years
Apply at: email@example.com
Subject line: Key Account Manager