We are looking for a brilliant video editor for our creative team.
Your work as an editor will involve:
Job Type- Full time
• Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer;
• Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
• Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• Additional tasks may include:
• Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
• Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
• Writing voiceover/commentary;
• Suggesting or selecting music.
• You may also carry out online editing duties, which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and coloring and adding special effects.
• Graduation or Diploma in Multimedia & Video Editing from any reputed University or Institute.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please attach your photo with your resume)
Working hour- 10am-7pm
Working Days-Saturday to Thursday